Leptin & Insulin Resistance

Please select from the menu above

Anecdotal observatons by John Thomas

Return to Glossary
Go to Programs & Protocols
Special Insights Archive
Go to Home Page

Leptin: is a regulatory hormone produced by your fat cells to SIGNAL satiety (fullness) to prevent further eating and prevent overproduction of insulin, insulin-resistance at the cell level and formation of excess fat.

If your regulatory receptors do not or cannot sense/receive leptin signals from fat cells, the system goes out-of-balance for lack of ability to monitor and respond.

Leptin controls appetite; it functions as a brake on overproduction of insulin, avoidance and exhaustion of the pancreas and accumulation of excess body fat.


Leptin resistance: is a condition where brain cells do not or cannot respond to signals from the hormone, leptin.  Leptin resistance is a pre-diabetic state affecting about 99% of the population of which 65% +- are regardless of age [the other 35% are diagnosed diabetics.

Leptin resistance is a ‘given’ for those overweight and obese, and for those who cannot lose weight or who gain weight despite close dietary monitoring.

There is no need to test for leptin resistance because the symptoms are diverse. For a good overview of this pervasive condition, read Special Insights, Pre-mature Aging & Premature Aging by clicking link .

Leptin, insulin and adrenaline resistance are metabolic disorders that are behind fibroids, breast/uterine cancer, as well as, polycystic ovary disease.  Ditto for bladder infections in women and prostate/testicle issues in men.  [Think in terms of terrain/lifestyle issues, rather than dis-ease!]

Excess fat and obesity are not prerequisites of leptin resistance.  Fact is, leptin resistance fuels obesity and belly fat formation.

Leptin resistance is an common among thin people.  Pre-diabetes drives leptin resistance as does bad diet or destructive dietary habits.

The solution to leptin resistance is diet, lifestyle, correct digestion and elimination of mold and fungus and their mycotoxins.  Read, Blood Sugar, Inflammation & Hormones by clicking link.

Please see Special Insights, Change Your Food Habits, Change Your Life and you will know more than the professionals. Everyone can overcome and restore their regulatory systems with by following the ReVive Protocol.

Ask for guidance if you are overweight, sleep poorly, suffer poor health, crave food, particularly, sweets, eat late at night or are tormented by brain fog.

Leptin resistance and insulin resistance occur together.  Both are classic autoimmune responses related to issues of the gut, digestion, incorrect hormonal signaling and pancreatic exhaustion.

For your information, sugar based ‘varnishes’ coat and cement cells in the hypothalamus of the brain, blocking receptor recognition of leptin, body fat levels and blood sugar affecting insulin resistance and diabetes.

For women who are having hormonal difficulties, particularly menopausal and post menopausal issues, understand that hijacking of hormones is what yeast do, as well as direct the adrenals and thyroid.  Hormonal balance, sweats, hot flashes and sleep ARE INFLUENCED by leptin and insulin resistance.

There is STRONG evidence that cognitive issues from Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s to vascular dimentia, brain fog, ADD, ADHD, Asperger’s and autism are directly related to inflammation in the brain and adrenaline, leptin and insulin resistance.


Ask for guidance and be open to new way of understanding your health challenges.

The Tissue & Liver Protocol is highly effective. Consider it you GET OUT OF JAIL CARD and the most direct way to restore your terrain. You can read about it by clicking hyperlink or clicking the Programs & Protocols link below.


  1. Change your lifestyle and your diet.
  2. Embrace Young Again Club Protocols.
  3. Ask for help and be open to new ideas.

Please study the Sugar/Alcohol Cycle and the Autoimmune Attack Cycle by clicking hyperlinks.

Ask for guidance and be willing to cooperate.

Return to Glossary
Go to Programs & Protocols
Special Insights Archive
Go to Home Page