Anecdotal observations by John Thomas
Kidney(s): are vital organs (renals) that control hundreds of metabolic functions and ultimately, life vs. death.
Good health is impossible without properly functioning kidneys. Kidney and bladder issues often occur together. The condition of and function of the kidneys is a reflection of the body’s terrain.
The renals are designed to only process about 10% of the waste load exiting the body, and when the liver (which handles the remaining 90% of waste) fails or are unable to do its job, the burden falls on either the cardiovascular system (90% of the time) or the kidneys.
Meaning, the liver is the key to terrain management, plain and simple.
The kidneys are adversely affected by: insulin/leptin resistance (pre-diabetes), iron toxicity, poor digestion and systemic inflammation.
See Special Insights, Change Your Food Habits, Change Your Life in Archive link below.
- Change your lifestyle and your diet.
- Embrace Young Again Club Protocols.
- Ask for help and be open to new ideas.