Inflammatory Aging

Please select from the menu above


Return to Glossary
Go to Programs & Protocols
Special Insights Archive
Go to Home Page

Inflammatory Aging: describes the short and long term effects of low-grade, chronic inflammation on the body terrain; effects from progressive deterioration and loss of youth to serious health challenges such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis and cardiovascular issues.

Know that the primary driver of inflammation in the body is mold and fungus generated mycotoxins.  To learn more on this critical subject, see Special Insights, The Missing Diagnosis.

Overview

Inflammatory aging a concept coined by Young Again Club.  It is a concept that describes the aging process and explains THE PRIMARY ROOT CAUSE behind WHY people age and suffer.

Pre-Diabetes is another descriptive term for inflammatory aging.  Approximately 65% of the population is pre-diabetic; the remaining 35% is, diabetic. These numbers reflect the inflammatory state of the population from elevated blood sugar levels.  See, Special Insights, How Pre-Diabetes Controls Your Life.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of minor challenges to good health and ALL of them involve low-grade, chronic inflammation of body tissues and organs driven by infestation by molds and fungi.  In other words, you cannot have a problem, condition, disorder or syndrome unless you are INFLAMED!

And if you are inflamed, you have problems brewing beneath the surface that will fester and grow and will one day take on clinical status unless the forces driving the process are identified and remedied.

The adrenals are ‘coping glands’ responsible for dealing with stress and anxiety; they are closely linked to leptin and insulin resistance which is closely linked to thyroid, bladder and prostate issues.

Be sure and read Special Insights, Fruit Sugar Blues.

Solutions

For guidance, please call.

  1. Change your lifestyle and your diet.
  2. Embrace Young Again Club Protocols.
  3. Ask for help and be open to new ideas

Return to Glossary
Go to Programs & Protocols
Special Insights Archive
Go to Home Page