Fructose (fruit sugar & high fructose corn syrup)

Please select from the menu above


Anecdotal observations by John Thomas

Return to Glossary
Go to Programs & Protocols
Special Insights Archive
Go to Home Page

Fructose: is a monosaccharide fruit sugar molecule where sucrose is a disaccharide sugar.

Overview

Fructose fuels the Autoimmune Attack Cycle with ugly side effects. It interferes with the sleep cycle, prevents deep sleep, destroys the body’s terrain and accelerates premature aging because it is extremely, INFLAMMATORY to the body.

Fructose is absorbed directly into the blood stream, is extremely reactive and goes 100% to formation of adipose body fat,

Fresh fruit has many good things going for it, but fructose is NOT one of them and it completely overshadows the good. Whether it is fresh or dried fruit or juice, avoid it!  As you grow older, the body over reacts to fructose and sweets in general PROVOKING the Sugar/Alcohol Cycle and while destroying hormonal balance.

Please read Special Insights, Change Your Food Habits, Change Your Life here for better understanding of the effects of fructose on your regulatory hormones: Leptin, insulin, adrenaline, cortisol and glucagon.

Most of the population is already in a state of pre-diabetes with 35% diabetic and the other 65% close behind. After age 35, fruit and frutose, wine and sugar will destroy you because it can no longer take the abuse imposed.

Fructose comprises one-half of the disaccharide sugar ‘sucrose’ (table sugar). Fructose poisons the body and fruit juices, even natural ones, are the very worst of all; o not give them to children.

Fruictose alters the gut microbiome; provokes gut wall reactions and triggers autoimmune reactions like diabetes.  HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) brings on severe health issues by all who consume it.

Fructose does NOT provide energy but instead causes the body to make fat. Morbid obesity is epidemic among the population partly because of the ubiquity of fructose (natural and refined) in the food chain and because of disruption of the regulatory hormone system.

Wine is bad news partly because it is HIGH in alcohol, and partly because it is fruit derived. Fructose escalates the feeling of ‘hunger’ by those who consume it, causing the body to feel hungry and malnourishment.

Sweets increase the need for urination during the night in both sexes because it is inflames the bladder and prostate. Fructose fuels restlessness and blood sugar swings; consumption of dietary fats like butter and coconut oil help cut cravings associated with fructose and the Sugar/Alcohol Cycle.

See Special Insights, Eat Fats To Be Healthy & Happy here.

Read Special Insights, Pre-Diabetes & Aging in Archive link below.

Suggestions

  1. Change your lifestyle and your diet.
  2. Embrace Young Again Club Protocols.
  3. Ask for help and be open to new ideas.

Ask for help if you would like to end dependence on sweets and carbohydrates and avoid becoming diabetic.

Return to Glossary
Go to Programs & Protocols
Special Insights Archive
Go to Home Page